Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Thrifting Finds #19, Part Deux!

Well, so we've been off all week and yesterday, while waiting for the Girl Child so we could go out for my Birthday Lunch, hubs and I hit a few more thrifts.

Nothing at the two Goodwills or the hospital thrift, but I did pick up something at the Habitat Re Store:


1. New range hood!  I'm glad to have this one because the last one couldn't be wired in (don't ask.)  It's ductless, therefore worthless, but now I have a light over the stove again!  It was remarkably clean, too.  And only $12.00!

We had a late lunch at an old-timey diner kind of place that has been there for a zillion years.   The food was good, but take a look at the light fixtures:
Aren't they cool?  I'd have unscrewed them from the ceiling and made off with them if I thought I could get away with it!

That's all for today, but the week's not over yet, so stay tuned--anything could happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment