Monday, March 4, 2013

Stuff I didn't buy


I plan on posting pictures of stuff I pick up at the various thrift stores, but those pictures will probably be few and far between.  I seem to have terrible luck at the thrifts.  I read all these other blogs where people come home with good stuff all the time but for me, if I get something every 20th time, I'm doing well.
And that's okay, as I have a new hobby:  I love taking pictures of weird/ugly/crazy stuff and texting them to The Girl Child.  Here are a few of the gems I've come across that I didn't buy:
I don't know what this is, but I don't like it.

This doll was about 4 feet tall.  Hubs and I called her Miss Havisham:


Wow.  Just wow.

Because everyone wants a statuette of Quasimodo

More to come as I download pictures off my phone!


No comments:

Post a Comment